Voice Within

Dancing is my Happiness and Grim


I am what I am I see no other in Me but Me
RSS

What The Heart Desires

'Have you ever felt that special feeling when you are in presence of a person for a long period. Without talking, without interacting. Just sitting with the person not doing anything. You feel bliss and happiness. And when comes the time both have to go separate ways, you smile, feeling blessed. Just by being with that person not because of how the person acts, speaks and feels.'

A True Friend, A Sahabat.

Surviving

Its been a messy week. March started with a train crash. Personal life, uni, going back to college. Everything was a car wreck. First week of uni was horrendous. It was raining like hell. Some lecture theaters were flooded and our oval turned into a lake. It was such a gloomy week, didnt feel like uni. On top of that, I had a huge night on Mardi Gras, in both a good and bad way. Regardless, things happened, they always do, and you cant really do anything about it can you.


Third year is difficult. I now wish to go back to first year more and more. I made a pact with Unsy and Mitch, get good average this semester. Gotta pull each other up. Im feeling good but at the same time Im scared, everything is so difficult.


Its going to be a hectic busy year.


I can survive this.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: