Voice Within

Dancing is my Happiness and Grim


I am what I am I see no other in Me but Me
RSS

What The Heart Desires

'Have you ever felt that special feeling when you are in presence of a person for a long period. Without talking, without interacting. Just sitting with the person not doing anything. You feel bliss and happiness. And when comes the time both have to go separate ways, you smile, feeling blessed. Just by being with that person not because of how the person acts, speaks and feels.'

A True Friend, A Sahabat.

A new start Again

Its finally O-week. The third one this year. Im in third year. I know I have more years to come, but somehow, I feel like as if this is my last year. Like others, who are in their final year, we all want to make the best of our final uni year.


I will be done with my Commerce degree by the end of this year, and then Ill have 2 more years of science. I guess once I start doing all science subjects, Ill only have less of than half of the free time that Ive been having, perks of Commerce degree, you dont have many classes per week.


I want to make the best of my third year. This is finally the year that I feel extra good about myself. Will be my last year in Pauls, will not let that go to waste.


I want to join a revue, I want to perform more. I want to be even more hardworking. And I want to push myself even more than before. I need to get those grades, and achieve all the things I have planned.


Its almost time.


This is a new start again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: