Voice Within

Dancing is my Happiness and Grim


I am what I am I see no other in Me but Me
RSS

What The Heart Desires

'Have you ever felt that special feeling when you are in presence of a person for a long period. Without talking, without interacting. Just sitting with the person not doing anything. You feel bliss and happiness. And when comes the time both have to go separate ways, you smile, feeling blessed. Just by being with that person not because of how the person acts, speaks and feels.'

A True Friend, A Sahabat.

Surfers Paradise

Havent been around for a very long time. Been busy on a vacation haha. Went up north to Gold Coast for more than a week, was good, mom was around for 5 days, spent every minute with her. I miss her so much, was never a mommys boy, was never close with my parents to be honest actually. But distance makes the heart grow fonder, and the 5 days were full of laughter, warmth and love. Also pampering, didnt need to pay for anything :D


I will not be seeing my brother and dad for 2 years, only gonna see them when I go back home this coming summer for internship at the company. But its all good, I am gonna miss my brothers circumcision this March, dammit, cant be there to tease him, but oh well, nothing I can do about that. At least Im not missing my sister's wedding next January (tentatively). To think about it again, havent seen my sister in more than 3 years, 4 next time around I see her.


I was never a family kind of guy, I was always the odd one, the rebellious one. But yes, Ive grown so much, and I learn more and more these days that they arent that bad. Im different than them, but they aint that bad. Of course, typically, I can only tolerate them for a week then all hells break loose!


My Gold Coast trip was very sketchy at first. A lot of drama, things falling apart, I learned more about how some good friends can just change and ditch me. But all is well, I still have other good friends who would have my back anytime.


Linglee and Tova came over to Gold Coast to save my trip after I told them my story. And Reen is such a great friend to have me around although her circumstances werent really convenient.


I owe a lot to Aqeelah and her boyfriend Antti too, they hosted all three of us, Linglee me and Tova, and they drove us around everywhere. They even took Linglee and Tova to the airport 5 am in the morning, theyre my friends but the couple treated all of us as if we were all close friends.


I was never close to Aqeelah, but Im thankful to have such a great understanding friend. And we partied hard there as well.


Gold Coast is not as pretty as I imagined it would be, beaches in Sydney are far more beautiful. Regardless Surfers Paradise is unique, a truly tourist attracting place. Beautiful buildings, magnificent sunset, and great clubs. The music there is so different, and everyone just wear shorts and T-shirts to the clubs. A sight that is very rare. Then again, you get this at Backpackers club, which, obviously, the whole of Surfers Paradise is.


Dreamworld was okay, tallest giant drop in the world, wasnt as thrilling as I thought it would be. I guess Ive grown into a more extreme thrill seeker, cuz none of the rides were satisfactory for me. Didnt give me the adrenaline rush I was looking forward to. But its all good, it was still a fun place to go. Movieworld, has more entertaining rides me thinks. And Whitewater world was decent, though Sunway Lagoon is far better in my opinion. They do have this cool ride called The Wedgie, put you in a tube, and then you just drop into a long line of pipe filled with water. I didnt know we were supposed to hold breath in there, so I almost choked on water. But it was fun, Linglee and Tova however, did not like it very much, too scary maybes?


And I cant wait for another trip this weekend. Destination? Secret, Ill tell Y'all when I get back from there.


Just another short, well not so short, update :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS