March has not been good to me. A lot of stuff happened, and I just cant fix the things that I did wrong.
I dont even feel like blogging.
Though a lot of things are happening, exciting things, like how Im finally doing something in college, and how I feel like Im a part of the crew, I dont really see the point of writing about these stuff.
Cuz, I am still recovering, from a great intense heartache.
What The Heart Desires
'Have you ever felt that special feeling when you are in presence of a person for a long period. Without talking, without interacting. Just sitting with the person not doing anything. You feel bliss and happiness. And when comes the time both have to go separate ways, you smile, feeling blessed. Just by being with that person not because of how the person acts, speaks and feels.'
A True Friend, A Sahabat.
A True Friend, A Sahabat.
Oh March
4:13 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment